P.s. (I'm still not over you)
taken from the album: A Girl Like Me
distributed by Universal Music Group 環球唱片發行
performed by Rihanna 蕾哈娜
translation rearranged by Edison
[Verse 1]
Whats up? 最近好嗎?
I know we haven't spoken for a while 我們好一陣子沒有聯絡了
But I was thinkin bout you 雖然如此,我還是一直想著你的事
And it kinda made me smile 每每回憶,嘴角總會忍不住笑了起來
So many things to say 我有好多話想跟你說
And I'll put em in a letter 或許把想說的話用文字代替
Thought it might be easier 寫進信裡
The words might come out better 也許容易的多
How's your mother, how's your little brother? 媽媽好嗎?你的弟弟最近怎樣?
Does he still look just like you? 他還是跟你一個樣嗎?
So many things I wanna know the answers to 好多好多你的事,我都想要知道
Wish I could press rewind 多希望能讓一切倒退
And rewrite every line 然後從頭再寫一遍
To the story of me and you 一篇我和你的故事
[Chorus]
Don't you know I've tried and I've tried 你知道嗎?我試了又試
To get you out my mind 試著把你忘懷
But it don't get no better 但看起來是沒有效果
As each day goes by 每當日子一天一天過去
And I'm lost and confused 我還是依舊感到迷失跟困惑
I've got nothin to lose 但我早已沒有什麼好失去的了
Hope to hear from you soon 希望能快一點有你的消息
P.S. I'm still not over you P.S.我還是忘不了你
Still not over you 一直忘不了你
[Verse 2]
Excuse me, I really didn't mean to ramble on 抱歉,不是故意這樣沒完沒了
But there's a lot of feelings that remain since you've been gone
但在你離開之後,好多感覺還在我心上
I guess you thought that I would put it all behind me 我猜你會以為我會全拋之腦後
But it seems there's always somethin right there to remind me 但有些事情卻總會提醒著我
Like a silly joke, or somethin on the t.v. 也許只是一個無聊的笑話,也許只是一個節目
Boy it aint easy 你知道這不容易
When I hear our song 每當聽見屬於我們的歌
I get that same old feeling 從前的那些感覺全都湧上心頭
Wish I could press rewind 多希望我按下倒退鍵讓時光倒流
Turn back the hands of time 回到當初還牽著你的手
And I shouldn't be telling you 唉,我好像也不該跟你說那麼多
[Chorus]
[Bridge]
Did you know I kept all of your pictures? 知道嗎? 我還留著你所有照片?
Don't have the strength to part with them yet Oh no.... 喔...我實在沒有勇氣把它們丟掉
Tried to erase the way your kisses taste 我試著抹去你親過我後的氣息
But some things a girl can never forget 但你知道有些事情女孩們一輩子也忘不了
[Chorus]